Sat. April 15 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Pick up basic gardening and maintenance supplies for your registered GreenThumb community garden.
• You must RSVP online HERE or by calling our main line at (212) 602-5300 by April 1
• Let us know if another garden group is picking up on behalf of your group
• On-site pick-up only at the date and locations below
• One pick-up per garden group
• You can carpool with other garden groups that may not have access to transportation
Pick-up by RSVP from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Walk-ins from 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last, for registered GreenThumb gardens only.
New Vision Garden
590 Schenck Ave.
Train: 3 to New Lots Avenue
Bus: B15 to New Lots Avenue/Schenck Avenue, B6 to
Livonia Avenue/Ashford Street
La Finca Del Sur/South Bronx Farmers Garden
175 E. 138th St. (corner of Grand Concourse)
Train: 4 or 5 to 138th Street/Grand Concourse
Bus: Bx1 or Bx33 to Grand Concourse/East
Green Oasis Community Garden
382 E. 8th St. (between Ave. C and Ave. D)
Train: L to 1st Avenue, F to 2nd Avenue
Bus: M9/M8 to Avenue C/East 10th Street
Chenchitas Group Garden
1691 Madison Ave.
Train: 4 or 6 to 110th Street or 2/3 to Central Park
Bus: M1 to Madison Avenue/East 111th Street
Hattie Carthan Community Garden
719 Marcy Ave.
Train: G to Bedford/Nostrand Avenue
Bus: B38 to Lafayette Avenue/Marcy Avenue, B44-SBS
to Bedford Avenue/Lafayette Avenue